SELF-CATERING COTTAGE DESCRIPTION (6 SLEEPER):
Each cottage has three bedrooms, three bathrooms, and an open plan living area with a fully equipped kitchen, dining table and a lounge with private patio Jelly fruitcake gummies chocolate dessert oat cake apple pie chocolate cake.
Tart gummies jujubes pie marshmallow oat cake powder. Gingerbread chocolate bar cake sugar plum lollipop chocolate cake marzipan chupa chups apple pie
ADDITIONAL COTTAGE INFORMATION
- The maximum number of guests per cottage is six (including children).
- Guests wishing to smoke are requested to please do so on the patio.
- The maximum number of people per six-sleeper cottage (including children) is six.
- Guests must bring all their own food, swimming towels, torch and umbrella.
- Laundry service provided at the lodge, but there is no service over weekends or public holidays.
- The units are serviced daily, but dishes are only washed on day of departure.
- The Montusi Mountain Lodge dining room is only available to self-caterers by special arrangement for breakfast and dinner: Booking is essential and can only be made the day before you would like to make use of the facility. Meal reservations are of course subject to availability.
- However light lunches are available on the patio between 12.30 and 2.00p.m.
- The units must please be vacated by 10:00 am on the day of departure. Guests wishing to check out late must please make arrangements at reception.
- Fire screens are to be used at all times.
- Guests are not permitted to braai in windy weather
- The Self-Catering Cottages are privately owned and are let out to the public on behalf of the owners.
- They are not graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa.