SELF-CATERING COTTAGE DESCRIPTION (6 SLEEPER):
Each of the six lovely self-catering cottages has three bedrooms, each with an en-suite bathroom.
The living area is open plan and includes a fully equipped kitchen with a private patio, dining table and lounge.
The lounge has a TV, fireplace and there is a braai on the patio. Bath towels and linen are all provided.
ADDITIONAL COTTAGE INFORMATION
- The maximum number of guests per cottage is six (including children).
- Guests wishing to smoke are requested to please do so on the patio.
- Guests must bring all their own food, swimming towels, torch and umbrella.
- Laundry service provided at the lodge, but there is no service over weekends or public holidays.
- The units are serviced daily, but dishes are only washed on day of departure.
- The Montusi Mountain Lodge dining room is only available to self-caterers by special arrangement for breakfast and dinner: Booking is essential and can only be made the day before you would like to make use of the facility. Meal reservations are of course subject to availability.
- However light lunches are available on the patio between 12.30 and 2.00p.m.
- The units must please be vacated by 10:00 am on the day of departure. Guests wishing to check out late must please make arrangements at reception.
- Fire screens are to be used at all times.
- Guests are not permitted to braai in windy weather
- The Self-Catering Cottages are privately owned and are let out to the public on behalf of the owners.
- They are not graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa.